- Course Structure
- Course Content
- Achievement Upon Completion
Advance 4 Training offers this course for those engineers who wish to work on Commercial Gas Pipework.
ICPN1 Installation to First Fix of Pipework in excess of 35mm for Natural Gas & LPG
This package covers the assembly and installation of pipework and fittings in excess of 35mm that are used in the Commercial Gas Sectors for Natural Gas and LPG. Normally ICPN1 module is undertaken as part of CODNCO1 Package.
This course covers the Training and Assessment of ICPN1 Installation to first fix of pipework in excess of 35mm for Natural Gas & LPG. Completing the installation and testing of a specially designed pipe rig assembly, which incorporates all the fittings, joints, and components found in commercial gas systems.
- Current CCN1 or COCN1 Certificate of Competence
- Initial candidates have to be be registered with Gas Safe Register
- For training and experience refer to current Guidance Note 8 (ACS Entry routes and changeover requirements)
- Current Certificate of Competence for the related category for Re-Assessment
Upon successful completion, the Candidate will receive a Certificate of Competence from Certain Certification Ltd.