- Course Structure
- Course Content
- Achievement Upon Completion
Advance 4 Training offers this qualification to those:
- Who wish to further their career in the Electrotechnical Sector
- Electricians who wish to carry out Inspection, Testing and Commissioning; and Periodic Inspection, Testing and Condition Reporting
- Who wish to obtain an Industry Recognised Qualification
The award gives an opportunity for individuals to develop and/or enhance their knowledge and skills in the Inspection and Testing of single and three phase low voltage Electrical Installations.
This course is for experienced Electricians who are responsible for the Initial Verification and Periodic Inspections, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations.
Course Booking Fee: £ 540,00 (for available dates please contact us).
Remaining Balance of £600.00 payable before the start date.
Total Course Fee: £1140.00
Price shown is discounted price and apply only for early bookings, please contact us for further details.
Minimum Five-Days for Training & Assessment
How is this Qualification Delivered?
The application of knowledge involved with the inspection and testing of electrical installations. Each Award has one unit which covers the necessary learning outcomes for initial verification, and/or periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations. This includes learning outcomes about safe isolation, inspection, safe testing, pre-energised and energised tests; documentation and the practical use of test equipment. The examinations for these qualifications are open book. The on-screen allows the use of Guidance Note 3 Inspection & Testing Published by The Institution of Engineering and Technology.
How is this Qualification Assessed?
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Practical Examination
This Course covers:
- Initial Verification
- Periodic Inspection
- Earth Fault Loop Impedance Testing
Insulation Resistance Testing
- Commissioning of Three Phase Systems & Periodic Condition Report for Existing Installations
Candidates will need to have a copy and should study this before attending the course:
- BS7671: 2018 Requirements for Electrical Installations - IET Wiring Regulations 2018
- IET On-Site Guide; BS7671: 2018
- IET Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing
There are no formal entry requirements for these qualifications; however learners have the potential to achieve this qualifications. Learners must have the minimum levels of literacy and numeracy to complete the learning outcomes and assessments.