- Course Structure
- Course Content
- Achievement Upon Completion
Advance 4 Training offers this course for those candidates who want to work on Commercial Pipework Testing and Purging.
- TPCP1A Tightness Test and Purging not exceeding pipework diameter 150mm, volume 1M3 and pressure 40mbar for Natural Gas only.
- TPCP1 covers tightness testing and purging of pipework and fittings over 150mm diameter and exceeding 1m³ of gas.
Please Note: If an engineer holds TPCP1 he/she automatically qualifies to work on systems that fall under the TPCP1A criteria. Normally TPCP1A module is undertaken as part of CODNCO1 Package.
One and a Half Day Assessment for TPCP1A (Course Fee: £420.00)
Two days Assessment for TPCP1 (Course Fee: £540.00)
Please contact us for course dates and further detail.
This course covers the Training and Assessment of the following:
- TPCP1A Tightness Test and Purging not exceeding pipework diameter 150mm, volume 1M3 of gas and pressure 40mbar
- TPCP1 covers tightness testing and purging of pipework and fittings over 150mm diameter and exceeding 1m³ of gas
- Current CCN1 or COCN1 Certificate of Competence
- Initial candidates have to be registered with Gas Safe Register
- For training and experience refer to current Guidance Note 8 (ACS Entry routes and changeover requirements)
- Current Certificate of Competence for the related category for Re-Assessment
Upon successful completion, the Candidate will receive a Certificate of Competence from Certain Certification Ltd.